Abbott Memorial Hall

Abbott Memorial Hall
Larger

Abbott Memorial Hall
Exterior 4
II: Buildings and Grounds
Exterior view of the Physiology Building at the University of Chicago. In 1940, the building was dedicated as Abbott Memorial Hall in honor of Clara Augusta Abbott and her husband Wallace Calvin Abbott, the founder of Abbott Laboratories. The departments of Physiology, Pharmacology, and Physiological Chemistry are housed here.
Physiology Building
University of Chicago--Buildings | Biological sciences--Study and teaching | Fa├žades
Chicago News
ca. 1927
Photographic prints; 18.5 x 23.3 cm
Coolidge & Hodgdon
1927
947-951 E. 58th Street | University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
A15
Archival Photographic Files
University of Chicago Library, Special Collections Research Center
apf2-00039

View information about rights and permissions.

View information about ordering reproductions.