Wieboldt Hall

Wieboldt Hall

Wieboldt Hall
From South 1
II: Buildings and Grounds
Wieboldt Hall of Modern Languages is named for Mr. and Mrs. William A. Wieboldt, who established the Wieboldt Foundation to Promote the Study of Modern Languages and Literature in 1926. It was formally dedicated July 10, 1928.
William Wieboldt Hall
Exterior views | Decoration and ornament, Architectural | Automobiles
Capes Photo
Photographic prints; 18.7 x 23.8 cm
Coolidge & Hodgdon
1050 E. 59th Street | University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
Archival Photographic Files
University of Chicago Library, Special Collections Research Center

View information about rights and permissions.

View information about ordering reproductions.